Belonging to the IC elevates your professional status, raises your profile and helps you win new business. To become a member of the IC requires a rigorous check of your qualifications, experience and professional development and is something that prospective clients look for as, in a time when many clients are left disappointed with their service or treatment, it reduces their risk of hiring you.
Benefits and resources
Joining the IC gives you recognition for all your hard work and expertise and adds to your bottom line. In addition you get access to an array of benefits and resources:
- ConsultingDirect - our unique online portal packed full of consultancy, management and leadership best practice material, exclusively available to members only
- Library - access to a wealth of material on business and management, including e-books
- Ask a researcher - ask our dedicated research team for answers to questions you don't have time to do yourself
- Telephone answering service - discounted telephone answering service from award winning service provider Moneypenny
- Professional indemnity insurance - discounted PII from Bannerman Rendell
Membership improves your Register profile
The National Consultants' Register rewards users who demonstrate not only their experience and qualifications at a given point in time, but also recognises ongoing professional development which can be reflected in your journey through membership.
Moving through the grades of membership is a valuable way of increasing the visibility of your Register profile amongst visitors, including prospective clients, and therefore your chances of winning new business.
Membership starts from just Â£85
We've made the process of becoming a member as simple as possible. You can use our membership wizard to determine what grade you fall in according to your experience before completing a short application form within which you provide the necessary documentation for us to verify your application.